Top 10 Big Data Analytics Events You Should Attend in 2017
|Big Data Events in 2017|
Gartner's survey reveals, during 2016-2017 more than 75% of companies are planning to invest in the big data. Considering this reality and market analysis, i am listing the 'top 10 Big Data Analytics events and conferences in 2017' that you should consider to attend
Why you should attend these Big Data events and conferences?2017 is the year of intelligence and most promising year for Big Data solution providers, below are the few main reasons to justify that fact:
- You get to know and learn on, how to leverage big data analytics for your business
- Learn how you can engage customers with advanced analytics
- The more complex is the data, businesses are in need of most advanced analytics
- Collaborate with exhibitors across the world and speakers from vast domain expertise
- Ample networking opportunities and build new relationships with prospects
If you are a IT solutions and services industry, below are the list of most prime Big Data events happening in 2017 across the globe:1. Predictive Analytics Innovation Summit: Feb 22nd & 23rd, 2017 at San Diego – a city on the pacific coast of California. The reason why you should attend this event/expo, is to connect with industry top leaders and share unique insights about emerging movement on data and its power to forecast the future with today’s data.
You get to meet 250+ senior level attendees, 80:20 industry and vendor ratio, 20+ industry case studies and 30+ leading executives who is giving their speech on statistical analysis, predictive modelling, data mining, text analytics and machine learning. This event can be more interactive with combined keynote presentations by leaders and innovators from industry.
Innovation enterprise - the summit organizers for innovations, technologies and strategies have organised many summits for this year across various parts of globe.
2. Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2017: Mar 6th - 9th, 2017 at Grapevine, Texas - one of the largest states in the southern U.S. Gartner's are the American research and advisory companies for IT insights that placed out of Connecticut, USA.
Gartner' also hosting many other events for IT solutions, IT Infrastructure, CIO leadership, Digital Marketing, Supply Chain, Portfolio Management and more this year across the globe.
3. Data Innovation Summit: On Mar 23rd, 2017 at Stockholm International Fairs, Stockholm. This event is mainly on data and innovation through data analytics, data science, customer analytics, data governance, data architecture and data quality. It's an annual one day event with over 40+ speakers/practitioners, where you can learn and engage.
4. Enterprise Data World 2017: Apr 2nd - 7th, 2017 at Omni Atlanta Hotel, Atlanta, Georgia. This is the 21st annual EDW conference recognized as most comprehensive educational conference on data management. There is a huge list of data management activities that you can expect at EDW 2017.
5. Smart data Summit 2017: Apr 3rd & 4th, 2017 at Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa, Dubai. This is a leading big data and analytics event in the Middle East region to explore the benefits. The fourth annual summit to evaluate Big Data and potential of using Analytics in day-to-day business.
6. Data Science Congress 2017: Jun 5th - 8th, 2017 at Mumbai, India. A conference to learn latest methods, tools and best practices on Data Science, Analytics, Big Data, Machine Learning, AI, Cognitive Computing, IoT and Cyber Security. Event speakers are domain and subject matter experts from different industries across India.
7. International Conference on Machine Learning and Data Mining: Jul 15th - 20th, 2017 at New York, USA. It's a 13th annual international conference to bring together machine learning and data mining researchers all over the world. There is a special preference for researchers to apply on multimedia applications, biomedical applications and web-mining
8. DEXA 2017 - 28th International Conference on Database and Expert Systems Applications: Aug 28th - 31st, 2017 at Lyon, France. This event is being organised since 1990 to showcase state-of-the-art research activities on database and to discuss the requirements, problems and solutions in database.
9. Big Data Analysis and Data Mining - 4th International Conference: Sep 7th & 8th, 2017 at Paris, France. The conference is manly targeted to attract Data Base engineers, Researchers, Senior level white collar employees, Data Scientists and Students
10. 7th Annual Global Tech Mining Conference: Oct 11th & 12th, 2017 at Atlanta, Georgia. This event is a special form of Big Data Analytics, which is aimed to generate practical intelligence and to engage cross-disciplinary network analysts, managers, software specialists, researchers and policy makers
Now that, i have listed most happening Big Data events and conferences in 2017, please share it with your network and connections too
Google, Gartner, The Innovation Enterprise, Data Innovation Summit, edw2017, Big Data-Me, Data Science Congress, MLDM, Dexa, Data Mining Conference, GTM Conference
Image courtesy: www.freepik.com
Creative design courtesy: www.canva.com