Top 20 free content analysis tools to measure website effectiveness
|Top 20 free content analysis tools to measure website effectiveness|
"In Digital Marketing, ‘Content analysis’ is vital for your website. It’s essential for quantifying the effectiveness of text, audio, visual content and so on. Let’s learn, the top 20 free content analysis tools below, which can help you with that significantly."
Starting is always a hitch!
Precisely couple of years ago, I was in a similar mode to start my first blog article. I am always apprehensive, of conveying new and fresh content to my readers which interests them.
Anyhow, as days passed by I have developed my writing skills. Started choosing different topics with few being uncommon blog articles.
Having said that, I have picked this topic on “Top 20 free content analysis tools” to enlighten those you few, who are new to Digital Marketing.
For me, traditionally the term ‘CONTENT’ is a vintage term. Why because, since the ages we are using content in one form or the other, for example: art, publications, music, billboards, speech, writing etc. Thus, the medium of using content since years has been evolved.
From print to computerized and from being hard to soft forms of publications. I mean today, content is King of every single Digital Platforms like, Internet, podcasts, TV, e-magazines, CD/DVD’s in the form of audio and visual supplies.
But, if you are an individual blogger or organization, how do you analyze the effectiveness of content/is your content effective for the end-user?
To find out, learn these below “Top 20 free content analysis tools to measure your website content effectiveness”:
Top free content analysis tools for SEO
1. Yoast SEO:Are you using WordPress Content Management System (CMS)? Because, many industry experts recommend this tool. It’s a free tool or a plugin that you can install and use for real time content analysis.
With this tool you could analyze search snippet preview, Meta tags, title tags, keywords density, links and the entire content assessment. Likewise, you can get free SEO tips regularly with subscription
|Yoast SEO analyser|
|SEO analyzer by Neil Patel|
|Bing SEO analyzer|
Also, MOZ has some free SEO tools such as keyword explorer, open site explorer and on page metrics with browser extension. So, you could try these tools for website content analysis free of charge initial 30 days.
|MOZ Free SEO tool|
For instance, SEO tools (text content tools), images editing tools, keywords tools, backlink tools, website management tools, website tracking tools, proxy tools, domains tools, meta tags tools, password management tools, online PDF tools.
Free website audit tools
|HubSpot Website Grader|
7. SEM Rush:SEM Rush is an all in one integrated Marketing toolkit for Digital Marketing professionals. Just enter your website domain to have site page audit, on page SEO and details such as, organic search, paid search, backlinks, display advertising, top organic keywords and in-depth details can be analyzed.
|SEM Rush for site audit|
|Google Search Console|
9. SEOptimer:SEOptimer is a website review and free SEO audit tool which will quick and simple SEO audit of any website. Enter the domain and get free SEO analysis to improve on page SEO, test any sub page, SEO tips for your website and more
|Quick Sprout Website Analysis|
Free keyword analysis tools
Even Keyword planner too, with this tool you can research and find right set of keywords to target your ads and website SEO. This tool will improve your internet marketing efforts greatly
|Google Keyword Planner|
|Bing Keyword research tool|
13. MOZ Keyword explorer:Keyword explorer is a free content analysis tool for keywords overview which provides the search volume, the difficulty score of a keyword, organic CTR (Click Through Rate), and the priority score of your keyword.
Alongside, this tools also provide you SERP (Search Engine Results Page) analysis with PA (Page Authority) & DA (Domain Authority) results.
|MOZ keyword explorer|
|WordStream Free Keyword Tool|
15. Ubersuggest:It’s one of the free tool offered by Neil Patel on his website, suggests you keywords with volume, CPC, competition etc. You can sort your search with phrase, category, country for accurate and relevant results
Free web data analytics tools
One can measure, the number of users visiting your site, number of sessions that have happened during the given time, traffic acquisition from different sources such as organic, social, direct, promotional etc. There’s enormous amount of info, that can be measured with this tool
|Bing webmaster tools|
|Yandex Webmaster Tools|
19. Woopra:Woopra is one of the real time customer analytics tool to track website and mobile activity, forms, emails etc.
20. Clicky:Track user behavior on a website to analyze, monitor, and react to traffic in real time. The Heatmaps feature of this tool is excellent
Apart from these 20 free content analysis tools, there are many other options with PRO version subscription.
I give ample amount of content information, that is simple to implement in your Digital Marketing life. Join my 150 visitors who are getting their regular updates on my articles delivered to their inbox, please Subscribe!
(Spam sucks! And I hate that. I promise to keep your email address safe and secure.)